Our compact and affordable entry-level soundbar. The Odine IV is everything you need to upgrade from your TV sound system. Delivering balanced audio from four large front firing speakers produces a loud and clear listening experience.
Size and Weight
Size and Weight
Sound Bar Dimensions:30.46" x 3.07" x 2.36" (850.00mm x 78.00mm x 60.00mm)
Sound Bar Weight: 4.63lbs (2.1kg)
Free lifetime technical support. One year parts and labour.
These speakersare tuned to fill any space with sound and let you experience true 3D surround sound.
Ready for Anything
With nine EQ modes this soundbar is instantly ready for a variety of content.
Sync all your devices with one remote control for a clutter free user experience.
Every cable included to connect to your TV using Optical, ARC, AUX and USB cables
Streaming your favourite music, podcast, itunes and more anytime within 30ft.
Enhance the bass effect to create an immersive feeling.
How to connect the soundbar to the TV?
1. First confirm your TV’s input types are supported; Optical, HDMI, Bluetooth, AUX, and USB.
2. Use the cables provided to connect the device.
Not hearing any sound?
1. Check if the volume is muted.
2. Check if you choose the right input modes on the soundbar.
3. Check if your tv’s input interface is corresponding with the audio cable you plugged in.
4. Check if the TV interface is loose.
5. Try a new audio cable.
6. Please contact us if there is still no sound.
How to install the soundbar on the wall?
1. First drill two holes in the wall.
2. Tap the white plastic tubes into the holes.
3. Screw in the provided screws, but leave a quarter exposed.
4. Hang the soundbar on the exposed screws via the keyholes on the back of the soundbar.