A mid-sized soundbar that packs a punch. The Odine III 2.0 soundbar fits effortlessly into any space and has more than enough power to fill it with high fidelity sound.
Size and Weight
Size and Weight
Sound Bar Dimensions: 37.01" x 3.86" x 2.68" (940.00mm x 98.00mm x 60.00mm)
Sound Bar Weight: 5.31lbs (2.41kg)
Free lifetime technical support. One year parts and labour.
Two mid-low range drivers and tweeters brings you crystal clear surround sound. The side bass tubes create deeper sounds for your shows and movies.
Six EQ Modes
Elevate your sound experience with tuned EQs: Music, Movie, Game, News, Bass+ and 3D. Pick any one to create a true-to-life experience.
More Ways to Connect
Various setup options including HDMI ARC, Digital Optical, AUX, WiFi and USB.
Bass Reflex Tube Design
A soundbars for TV that delivers punchy bass without sacrificing detail and clarity.
Easy control with your fingertips
Cuztomize your listening experience at the touch of a button.
Wireless Bluetooth 5.0
Play music from your phone to your soundbar for seamless connection and listening with just a tap.
Simplify Control Panel
Moderate size speaker with smooth design, fine lines and side buttons for easy access.
How to connect the soundbar to the TV?
1. First confirm your TV’s input types are supported; Optical, HDMI, Bluetooth, AUX, and USB.
2. Use the cables provided to connect the device.
Not hearing any sound?
1. Check if the volume is muted.
2. Check if you choose the right input modes on the soundbar.
3. Check if your tv’s input interface is corresponding with the audio cable you plugged in.
4. Check if the TV interface is loose.
5. Try a new audio cable.
6. Please contact us if there is still no sound.
How to install the soundbar on the wall?
1. First drill two holes in the wall.
2. Tap the white plastic tubes into the holes.
3. Screw in the provided screws, but leave a quarter exposed.
4. Hang the soundbar on the exposed screws via the keyholes on the back of the soundbar.