The Tapio V 2.1 soundbar with subwoofer comes with balanced audio and adds rich, bold bass to every TV, gaming and music experience. Our most flexible soundbar features a unique detachable design that allows for quick and easy storage.
Size and Weight
Size and Weight
Sound Bar Dimensions: 31.73" x 2.48" x 2.36" (806.00mm x 63.00mm x 60.00mm)
Sound Bar Weight: 9.7lbs (4.4kg)
Free lifetime technical support. One year parts and labour.
Upgrade Your Home Theater
A compact and powerful soundbar to enhance audio quality for your favourite TV shows and movies.
With 4 full-range speakers, you can feel the immersive sound of big action movies or the detail needed for dialogue-heavy scenes.
Our built-in DSP chip processes EQ for music, movies, news, bass and games ensuring you get the right sound experience at the right time. Access through remote control.
You can split the soundbar into two when needed for hassle free storage.
Play your way in every room
AUX, USB, Optical, TF card
Intuitive LED Display
Control at your fingertips
Ensures stable connectivity
How to connect the soundbar to the TV?
1. First confirm your TV’s input types are supported; Optical, HDMI, Bluetooth, AUX, and USB.
2. Use the cables provided to connect the device.
Not hearing any sound?
1. Check if the volume is muted.
2. Check if you choose the right input modes on the soundbar.
3. Check if your tv’s input interface is corresponding with the audio cable you plugged in.
4. Check if the TV interface is loose.
5. Try a new audio cable.
6. Please contact us if there is still no sound.
How to install the soundbar on the wall?
1. First drill two holes in the wall.
2. Tap the white plastic tubes into the holes.
3. Screw in the provided screws, but leave a quarter exposed.
4. Hang the soundbar on the exposed screws via the keyholes on the back of the soundbar.