The Tapio I 2.0 Soundbar is compact, powerful and perfect for filling small spaces with HD sound. An instant upgrade to your PC, TV, gaming and music experience.
Size and Weight
Size and Weight
Sound Bar Dimensions:17.52" x 5.20" x 4.72" (445.00mm x 132.08mm x 119.88mm)
Sound Bar Weight: 3.23lbs (1.46kg)
Free lifetime technical support. One year parts and labour.
Tapio I Mini Soundbar
Built for small spaces like your desktop, Tapio I mini Soundbar is designed to fit into your existing setup with minimal clutter. Create your own mini entertainment center with a truly compact and cost-effective soundbar.
Optimized EQ Modes
With 3 EQ modes, you can fine-tune your audio to match your favorite content with the tap of a button.
Room Filling Sound
Improve extensive stereo effects with specially tuned drivers and an oversized passive membrane.
Deep Dual Bass
Built-in passive bass radiators for rich, powerful bass.
Wireless Bluetooth 5.0
Stream your favourite music, podcast and more within 30 ft.
16-Inch Mini Soundbar
The best choice for small rooms and limited space.
Universal Compatibility, Easy Setup
Multiple wired and wireless options lets you connect to different devices. Single cable setup with any TV or PC through Optical, USB, or AUX.
How to connect the soundbar to the TV?
1. First confirm your TV’s input types are supported; Optical, HDMI, Bluetooth, AUX, and USB.
2. Use the cables provided to connect the device.
Not hearing any sound?
1. Check if the volume is muted.
2. Check if you choose the right input modes on the soundbar.
3. Check if your tv’s input interface is corresponding with the audio cable you plugged in.
4. Check if the TV interface is loose.
5. Try a new audio cable.
6. Please contact us if there is still no sound.
How to install the soundbar on the wall?
1. First drill two holes in the wall.
2. Tap the white plastic tubes into the holes.
3. Screw in the provided screws, but leave a quarter exposed.
4. Hang the soundbar on the exposed screws via the keyholes on the back of the soundbar.